OVIUS

FAQ

OVIUS > Customer Support > FAQ

Խ ۸
NO.
08 I purchased lens how I can check the lens which is the OVIUS?

OVIUS lens have taken warranty mark. Warranty Mark is checked on a glass by blow your

breath but small size glasses or astigmatism product processing will not be able to see warranty mark as cutting glass.

07 I would like to purchase OVIUS lens where I have to purchase the lens ?
  • OVIUS lens can be purchased through optical shop and It can check OVIUS optical family shop into customer center of OVIUS Homepage menu.

06 All OVIUS lens have applied for primer coating , what is characterized ?

OVIUS lens is discrimination with common optical lens and all product have done primer coating

the product take safety by damage standard equal USA FDA standard.

05 I wear strong glasses so lens have so thick . How can I wear thin glasses

OVIUS lens have taken variety refractive index lens.

it is reduced thickness of high index lens and can reduce weight to choose small frame .

Also , as choose RX lens, can reduce thickness of lens through LENTI producing skill

04 I wear progressive lens firstly, why I feel dizzy as look side ?

First, wearing progressive lens consumers can feel dizzy because of change variety prescription within a lens.

It can wear more comfortable progressive lens through several method

*Even if feel dizzy, wear glasses for period of adjustment

*If it is wearing glasses for a long time, higher than eye wear glasses fit existing back side

*In order to see objects on either side of move the head with eyes

All progressive lens is as offer variety sight view to a lens.

so it needs period of adjustment. Period of Adjustment is differed as individual.

However, if you are very uncomfortable, please visit optical shop to solve through advice

03 Work is mainly indoors, mainly using glasses only saw the room. Turned out to be older, to be pressed into focus with any lens should I ?

We have PRO-S office lens.

PRO-S is designed for office work, PC or reading a book .

Only It is the most optimal lens for distance 30cm between Object and eyes so can be hard to wear this lens outdoors.

If you want to wear glasses outside, you can choose common progressive lens.

02 What is different from Transitions product and photochromic product ?

Discoloration of the lens is that is wore normal glasses inside and outside can wear sunglasses.

When photochromic lens is compared on Transitions lens.

Transitions lens is improved discoloration speed and conception even performance of discoloration of the lens than Photochromic

01 It is managing Optical shop, How can use OVIUS lens ?
  • If any optical shop is wanted to deal in , plz contact 1588-4612 or write mail box in customer center.